Handcrafted Hot Chocolate
As we stone grind our cocoa nibs for hours to make chocolate liquor for our bars, we take a part of this pure chocolate. Then we add just the right amount of organic raw sugar and blend it into our dry mix. Not all cacao beans are created equal, so we keep our batches small. We test and taste each batch to reach the perfect balance of flavour and texture. Atypic hot chocolate does take time to make. We think it’s worth it.
Your Hot Chocolate
We take time and care to make our hot chocolate blend so we make sure that anything we add to it are given as much care and only come from those who share our values. You can take our blends home to make your own or we can prepare them for you ready to enjoy.
Step 1 : Choose your milk
– The Happy Cow How Now full-cream milk, made by a passionate farmer who breeds on a small scale, and keeps the calf with its mother for at least 6 months, so they aren’t stressed by the eventual separation.
– The lactose and gluten free Almond Milk Co., the best almond milk, unpasteurized, preservative free, raw, which is handmade in Melbourne.
Step 2 : Choose your Atypic Chocolate
– White Chocolate Matcha : Homemade white chocolate (with organic cacao butter, milk powder and organic rapadura sugar) and organic matcha powder
– Solomon Island Dark Chocolate : Homemade Solomon Island Dark 70%, organic cacao powder, organic raw sugar
– Spicy Dark Chocolate : Homemade Solomon Island Dark 70%, organic cacao powder, organic raw sugar, spices included nutmeg, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and ginger
– Seasonal Dark Chocolate Blend : Our seasonal blends change monthly. Ask our staff for more information.